***5 Stars***
I was expecting more crazy, kinda hard not to with Theodore in the mix, but damn Talk about intense. There were some things I was expecting to happen, but there were a couple that had me going WTF?!?! Thankfully the bad crazy and the good crazy balanced each other out and I cannot wait to see how everything comes to a head in the next book!
As for Tegan. Honestly, I truly like Tegan. Her life has gone sideways, upside down and turned inside out and for the most part, she is taking it in stride. Yes, she has her moments of doubt, frustration and outright despair, but I really like how she takes everything in and keeps going. I also like that she always tries to do the right thing for herself. Others may not agree, but she holds her ground and makes things happen.
A lot happens in this book and I like how everything, thus far, has played out. There were a few issues that were resolved, and I really liked how one in particular was handled by Tegan. The ones that are still open, well, I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how everyone comes out of this. As for the motley crew of characters ~ I have to admit that Ira is my favorite. I still got mad love for Rita and Flo, but Ira is totally awesome and Edwards was an awesome surprise.
Now it’s time to gear up for the conclusion of the chaos!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Something is rotten in Tribane city. The humans are descending into madness and Tegan is certain that the sorcerer Theodore has something to do with it. Oh yeah, and she’s the reason Ethan’s been exiled by the vampires.
This would be fine if it weren’t for the fact that he’s renting the house across the street, which means she can’t escape his condemnation, nor the fact that she still has strong and intense feelings for the two-hundred- and seventy-seven-year-old vampire.
Tegan has her work cut out for her keeping those feelings in check while contending with a lust potion, a father who needs rescuing, and a vampire governor out for revenge.
Witching Hour is book #3 in L.H. Cosway’s Blood Magic Series. A previous unedited version of this story was published under the title Tegan’s Magic.
Release Date: March 23rd, 2021
Nightfall (Blood Magic #1)
Release Date: March 9th, 2021
Moonglow (Blood Magic #2)
Release Date: March 16th, 2021
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books. She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories. L.H. is represented by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency.
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Pintrest








Comments
Post a Comment