Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Crave They Neighbor (Roommate Romps #3) by Teagan Hunter w/ Review ~**~

 
  Crave Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps #3) by Teagan Hunter 
Release Date: April 8th   
  Add to Goodreads: 

  \

***5 ‘I Don’t Want to Love You the Wrong Way’ Stars***

This was another fun romp with this crazy crew who can’t help but be all up in each other’s business whether they are willing or not ~ well, okay, that’s not entirely true since they ALL like being up in each others business no matter what is going on. 

At the center of this storm is Maya and Nolan ~ both of whom had me crossing my toes that they’d get their own HEA’s from the moment I met them ~ and I loved them both. Maya is sweet, sassy, witty and snarky (of course since she is River’s bff) and absolutely loves her son. I have to admit that part of the reason I love her is because of her relationship with Sam. Nolan. This man. He’s charming and snarky and I got why he was such a commitment phobe, I did, but WOW. Thankfully, despite the fact that he tries really REALLY hard to be an “island” the man has a huge heart that comes through in his actions.

Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun. The push/pull dance they were doing had me rolling my eyes, but they both came by it honestly. I understood why neither didn’t want a relationship, why they fought so hard, but the honest truth was they were a match from the start ~ and I have to say that meet cute was definitely an interesting one ~ because while they were both dead set against having a relationship, they definitely had a flow that worked. Their bantering was hilarious, the chemistry HAWT and I just really liked hanging out with them. But of course SOMETHING had to happen and lemme tell you, even I went “Whoa” at one aspect of the something, and I was very much Team Maya, but I have to say that apology was pretty damn good...talk about laying it all out there and I loved how everything worked out for Maya, Nolan and Sam.

This really was a fun read. There are moments and I suppose there are things that are mentioned or happen that some may find uncomfortable or triggering, but for me, this was a fun read. And part of the fun was Sam, he is such a tween/teen, but I loved what he brought to the story and then there are Maya and Nolan’s crazy friends. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with Dean, River, Caroline and Cooper and I loved how they nudge/meddled and just were all up in Maya and Nolan’s business. Now, there is one more book left in the series and I have an idea of just who at least one of the MC’s might be, but regardless, I cannot wait to get my hands on it, if only to see what everyone is up to!

~ Copy provided by Candi Kane PR & voluntarily reviewed ~



AVAILABLE NOW!!! 

   

  Blurb: 

Don’t fall for your roommate…especially when it’s only temporary. Nolan Brooks is off limits. Sure, he’s insanely attractive and funny and I might have almost gone home with him one night to relieve a little stress. Big deal. It was all just a momentary lapse in judgment…just like the kiss we shared. He’s my temporary roommate while I wait for my new apartment to be ready. That’s it. He’s doesn’t do relationships, and he doesn’t do attachments. So what if I have a crush on him? We’ll only be there for two months. Surely I can survive that long.  

      


  About Teagan: 
TEAGAN HUNTER is a Missouri-raised gal but currently lives in South Carolina with her Marine veteran husband, where she spends her days begging him for a cat. She survives off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. She enjoys cold weather, buys more paperbacks than she’ll ever read, and never says no to brownies. For more information, please visit www.teaganhunterwrites.com.

  Connect w/Teagan: 

Comments