Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Wild North (The North Brothers #1) by J.B. Salsbury w/ Review ~**~


***5 ‘Risk’ Stars***

The opening line “To me, he was Grizzly” That was the hook. And to be honest, even without that line I’d have jumped on this baby, but I have a huge things for brooding, grouchy, grumpy males and Grizzly hit all the right buttons for me. Hell, this entire book hit all the right buttons from start to finish. It had me grinning like a loon and snort laughing to growling in frustration to swooning like it was no ones business and I not only fell in love with Alexander and Jordan, but the rest of the North brothers and simply NEED more.

Jordan. I ended up adoring this woman. She’s hard working, sweet, sassy and a little sneaky. I’ll admit that I was a bit worried upon first meeting her because of a situation she was dealing with and I was like “Oh no...you’re that kind of girl” I know, one should never judge but I did and thankfully she proved she wasn’t like that and showed me just how well she knew herself and followed her gut. Alexander/Grizzly. Broody, grouch, direct and is so much more than he believes himself to be. He has walls. He has rules. But he also has a heart that isn’t as much of a black void as he thinks it is.

Their journey to their HEA was definitely one for the ages. They start off rocky, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching as they got to know each other better ~ even if it was akin to pulling teeth ~ and then wiggled their way into each other's hearts. They do have some obstacles to overcome ~ mostly the ones they set for themselves ~ but in the end, I loved how everything worked out for them.

This is a great start to a new series and I honestly have no clue whose book I want next ~ Hayes, Hudson, Kingston ~ I’ll take any of them because it’ll mean that I get to spend more time with them all. So bring on more of the North Brothers!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

To me, he was Grizzly.

To the world, I would learn, he’s someone else completely. 

 

I should have died on that mountain.  

But he rescued me.

 

More animal than man, he’s cold, distant, and fiercely territorial. He seems to hate me for simply breathing, and yet, he brought me back to life.

 

 

After my return to the city, I can’t stop thinking about him. His rough hands, intense glare, and the way he cared for me as if I meant something to him.

 

He tells me he’s dangerous. That I’m not safe around him. I would eventually understand why he warned me away. But by then it’s too late. My heart is his. 



Release Date: May 18th, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * AUS * CAN  | B&N | Kobo | iBooks 



.B. Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. With her journalistic background, writing has always been at the forefront, and her love of romance propelled her career as an author.

She spends the majority of her day behind the computer where a world of battling alphas, budding romance, and impossible obstacles claws away at her subconscious and begs to be released to the page.

For more information her books, or just to say hello, visit JB on her website, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram

Comments