Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Sancte Diaboli Part 2 (Elite Kings #7) by Amo Jones ~**~


***5 ‘A Dream is Just a Nightmare Wearing Makeup’ Stars***

When any author asks not only for your forgiveness, but also for you to trust in the process, at the beginning of a book (as well as on SM posts) my brain takes a step back and wariness occurs. But there is a small handful of authors that when they put this out into the world my brain does the opposite and goes into ‘bring it’ mode, and my brain when their with this book and boy did the author bring it.

Surprising? No, not in the least. But I’d be lying if I said that there were some twists and turns thrown down that had me going WTF?!? Why...just why? But in the end, as the secrets and lies unraveled and clarity was achieved, my head and my heart were all kinds of happy.

Bran Bran’s protectiveness and Saint’s persistence made for a one of a kind journey that proved that though their edges may be jagged, that they may rip each other's hearts out but they are two halves of a whole. A crazy mix of dark light, but they see exactly who the other is and revel in it.

I wish I could get into all the crazy that goes on in this book, but that would spoil the fun for everyone and trust me when I say that if you think you know what’s going on, you don’t, so go into this baby with an open mind and be ready for the crazy. And speaking of the crazy, I loved hanging out with the EKC crew. I loved how they goaded each other, but always had each others backs.

And though I am sad that this is the last book for this generation of Kings and their Queen’s I’m also really excited to see what kind of chaos the next generation will bring!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

(Image via the author)



He held a darkness that could never be touched.

She carried a light that could never be seen.

Not by anyone. Only by each other.

Simply two halves of the same soul, Brantley and Saint were fused together with equal parts wrath and peace. Nothing could break through their bond. Nothing.

Until now.


(Image via the author)

Release Date: June 9th, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon 


(Image via the author)

Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand. 

New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played. 

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Instagram

Comments