***5 ‘Cheeseburger’ Stars***
I freakin’ adored this book.
It’s really that simple.
I ADORED it.
I was all in from the start, kept turning the pages because I needed to know what would happen next and really wish there were more words to read because I didn’t want to say good-bye to Freya and Hades.
And for the stripper and the outlaw? To say I adored them both is an understatement. I loved how Freya owned everything about herself. Confident and yet not without her little quirks and independent as all get out, but not so stubborn to acknowledge when she needed to lean on others. And Hades? Talk about anti-hero goodness. He may be all kinds of alpha AF broody, but that blunt protectiveness of his just did me in ~ in all the best ways.
Their journey to their HEA was definitely not conventional and filled with all kinds of road blocks ~ some put there by others, some by themselves ~ but it was all kinds of everything. The chemistry between them was intense from the start and I loved watching as they got under each other’s skins and just how good they were when they finally gave into each other. The one thing that I really liked was how they truly saw each other and liked each other exactly as they were. The push/pull was real and there were definitely a few moments that had me growling in frustration, but I loved how it all worked out for them in the end.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It had a great balance of drama, angst, heat, humor and heart. There are triggers, so reader beware. As for the supporting cast of characters. I gotta say I liked all of them. From Marilyn to Des to Swiss. I’m extremely excited to get to know this chapter of SoT and cannot wait to find out who will be next on the HEA chopping block!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Should I tell you a story?
Not a fairytale, mind you.
There's not a princess to be seen. Nor a prince. Not even a hero.
This is about the stripper and the outlaw.
Our story begins with the Sons of Templar MC, with a man even the outlaws fear.
He was trouble. More than trouble.
A scoundrel.
A sinner.
A villain.
To everyone but me.
Our story begins with blood, violence and pain.
I have a feeling it will end that way too. But it’s too late for escape.
I’ve fallen for the scoundrel. The sinner. The outlaw.
Release Date: July 15th, 2021
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth. As she grew up, her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular, gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males and happily ever afters more fun than reading about them, Anne is not about to stop any time soon.
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram






Comments
Post a Comment