Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Trouble by Tia Louise ~**~


***4 Stars***

I think I was done for this weekend with reads that were going to do my head in because as much as Spencer and Joselyn fascinated me, they also gave me a huge case of whiplash. 

I mean. OMG…

So here’s the thing. Both Spencer and Joselyn care hard about those they call their own and have no problem jumping into the frey when necessary and I adored that about both of them. But what drove me batshitcrazy and yet fascinated me was how they were so adamant about the lines they’d drawn for themselves but kept breaking at every turn and to be very honest, I got why they did. The chemistry between them was electric and they had that “thing” that just worked for me, but lemme tell you, the push/pull was real in this one...my neck can totally attest to that.

While Spencer and Sly took me on a ride, I loved catching up with Daisy, Scout & Melody (I ADORE Melody btw), JR & Jesse, Alice and Regina as well as meeting Courtney, Ollie and Tom. (I kinda wish there was more of Tom) But while there were triggers in here, they were handled well and necessary to the characters' evolutions. So, if you’re looking for a spicy, push/pull kind of read, then this is a must click for you!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Legend has it, the man you kiss at a wedding is the man you’ll marry.

In my case, it’s nothing but trouble...

Spencer Carrollton is a dark-haired, hazel-eyed beast.

When I collided with him at my cousin’s wedding, I wasn’t looking for love.

But his naughty eyes flashed, his full lips curled into a knowing smile, and I should have run.

I didn’t.

I kissed him instead.

Then he gave me a job when I needed it the most.

I never get involved with clients, but Spencer Carrollton is wickedly handsome in a bespoke suit.

He’s devastatingly sexy out of it.

He’s possessive, demanding, and the best sex I’ve ever had.

He’s an arrogant billionaire, who thinks I’ll fall at his feet, but I’m not going down that road again.

Until he pulls me out of danger and insists I move in with him to be safe.

As the nights pass and we grow closer, I know I’m losing this fight.

Spencer Carrollton always gets what he wants.

The trouble is, he wants me.

(TROUBLE is a STAND-ALONE, enemies-to-lovers, billionaire-boss romance. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)

Release Date: July 19th, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon

Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram

Comments