Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Sparrow (Odin’s Fury Motorcycle Club #2) by Victoria Jayne ~**~


***4 Stars***

After finishing Jacob (book 1) I was more than curious to see how a lot of things would play out. Jacob and Sparrow, the whole club patching over thing, Pipes, Dixie...just lots going on and I have to say, things definitely come to a head in big ways and while there was much eye rolling and growling going on, the crazy in here kept me turning the pages.

So, Jacob and Sparrow. I can’t say that I ended up loving them. I really liked them, they fascinated me in a lot of ways, but loving? They both need a bit more seasoning and growing for me to get a better handle on them BUT I have to give them props on holding out to the bitter end, especially when it came to Sparrow. I get that, in her head, she was doing the “right” thing, but whoa...I got it, I was empathetic, but lemme tell you...I wish that come to Jesus talk happened sooner. 

As for their journey to their HEA, I’m happy for them. But I do wish I’d seen them together more outside of the smexy. We’re told that they spend quite a bit of time together at one point,  but I would have liked to experience them talking to each other and getting deep that way. But, all in all, I’m happy they got their HEA.

But what I truly ended up enjoying was experiencing was the patch over situation. I haven’t read about anything like that before and it was interesting to see the process, how various members dealt with it and just how different the two clubs were in how they looked at their world.

As for the characters, Dash is still my fav and after reading the little tease of his book, I’m definitely curious to see just what kind of woman will have him considering make her his ‘Ol Lady. 

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

Regrets. She has a few.

Nothing went how Sparrow Malone planned. Her boyfriend didn’t get clean. She didn’t take the entrance exam, and the motorcycle club her father had been a part of is crumbling. To add insult to injury, Jacob didn’t stay in Montana.

Screw him over once, shame on her. Do it twice, shame on him. Jacob gave up on Sparrow when he left without her two years ago. But Odin’s Fury Motorcycle Club still had business in Ohio, which meant he did too.

The first time, it wasn’t their fault. Their second chance didn’t end well. While both swore never to repeat past mistakes, they can’t help themselves.

With the two clubs merging into one, it’s either going to be third time’s a charm or three strikes and they’re out. 

Release Date: September 14th, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks 


Jacob (Odin’s Fury Motorcycle Club #1)



Release Date: August 31st, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

My Review


Victoria Jayne is the epitome of a Jersey Girl. She doesn’t [know how to] pump her own gas, enjoys pork roll, and grew up on the Jersey Shore. The only daughter sandwiched between two brothers, she was a bit of a Tom-boy as a child.

 

As an adult, she’s lived throughout the state of New Jersey. She graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She earned her Masters degree in Marriage, Couples and Family Counseling from Walden University. She's worked in the human services field since 2005.

 

She met her sports journalist husband in an online audio/visual chat room. After a few years of dating, they got married and have two darling daughters.

 

When not writing, Victoria enjoys baking with her daughters, rooting for the New Jersey Devils, thinking of home improvement projects for her husband, and staying up far too late chatting on Discord.

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram |

Comments