Skip to main content

~**~ Blog Tour for Radge (A VII Knights Tale) by Esther E. Schmidt w/ Review ~**~

    

  RADGE by Esther E. Schmidt 
  Release Date: September 28th 
  Genre/Tropes: Romantic Suspense/Biker Romance/Mafia Romance/Arranged Marriage   AVAILABLE NOW! 
  Amazon US: https://amzn.to/37torPt 
  Other platforms: https://books2read.com/Radge    


      

  Add to Goodreads: 

***5 Stars***

This was a fun, quick read with a good amount of dark tossed into the mix and a great cast of characters that kept me turning the pages to see just what would happen next.

I adored Meribeth. She’s a ‘good’ girl in the eyes of the world because she toes the lines that her parents have drawn in the sand for her, but there is so much more to her. She has this depth and understanding of how ‘things’ are and knows how to work with what she’s given. Ramsey is all kinds of brutal, protective alpha AF male out for vengeance, and he definitely does a few questionable things, but there is vein of honor, loyalty and simple goodness that keeps him from totally tipping over the edge.

Their journey to their HEA definitely does not start off on the right foot, but as things progress they find themselves not only fascinated by each other, but realizing that they just may be perfect for each other on all levels and I couldn’t help but agree and I was definitely rooting for them even as their worlds were imploding around them.

This is my first read by the author and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. The writing was engaging, the pace was a good one and I really liked the fact that this book packed a punch without a lot of unnecessary drama ~ of course there is a lot going on ~ but I liked how everything that happened either pushed the plot forward or the evolution of Meribeth, Ramsey and their relationship. As for the supporting cast of characters. I loved what they all brought to the table ~ good or bad ~ and there are a few I’d like more of, so I’ll keep an eye out for them as well as future books by the author in general.

~ Copy provided by CKPR & voluntarily reviewed ~



  
   

     Blurb: 

  Meribeth - Chaos erupts, causing my parents to force me into an arranged marriage. 
When I try to coerce circumstances to take a turn, that’s when true mayhem strikes.   

  Ramsey - She’s wild, crazy, and a streak of violence runs through her veins. 
But the headstrong, gorgeous redhead landing right in my lap is the key to executing a plot for
 vengeance.  

    

   About the Author: 
Esther E. Schmidt, USA Today Bestselling author of 7 MC series, a Mafia Romance series, a PNR series, a contemporary romance series, and more. She's a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series "Areion Fury MC" in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Alphas with a heart for only one woman. To make it a bit interesting, that woman needs to be a badass herself.   

  Connect w/Esther: 

Comments