***5 ‘There is a Peaceful Calm that comes from Obstructing Perfection’ Stars***
Where to begin?
Maybe with the fact that here I am in shock, sniffling a bit, grinning like a fool, giving the author stink eye half a world away all the while wanting to kowtow in front of her for the mindfuck and everything else Kyrin, Lilith and Eli put me through (Along with the EKC, Mayhem and Patience crews). I knew that this would more than likely happen, I’ve all the books in the series and then some, but seriously...this one hits ALL the buttons. And I want...well NEED more...freakin’ vicious cycle.
But as for “KYELITH” These three did me in, in the best of ways. I honestly never thought much of Eli because the guy was always overshadowed by Bran Bran and Nate for me, but here? He shines. Even with his damage and secrets, the man is charming as all get out. Kyrian is a suspicious grump, but loyal and protective to the extreme. And Lilith? Damaged yet owns all that she is and I freaking adored her. As for their journey...so many things to say, but can’t. What I will say is that these three gave me everything I could want in a menage/thruple sitch. The connection between them all was HAWT and they simply flowed, even with all the secrets, lies, half truths and chaos swirling around them, they worked for me in every way.
I never go into a book by this particular author with many expectations outside of having my mind blown when those plot twists drop ~ because they always do. I simply let myself go where ever it takes me and pray I come out of it relatively whole. Am I whole now? Kinda.Sorta.Maybe Not. So much happens and so much remains up in the air...which is typical. So, I will practice patience until the next book drops into my greedy little hands to see where these crazy characters take me next.
Note: Yesm there are triggers. Yes, you will be affected no matter what. You have been warned.
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Love will never die if it exists on the lips of death. I often thought about this while I was locked inside my Doll House in Patience. Groomed every second of every day, they made sure to cover all of the darkness lurking in my soul with the false guise of perfection. The soul is fickle. Naked to the public eye and only visible to the owner, a soul bleeds every time it’s put through pain. But when that’s hidden, it spreads. The trick is to protect it from reaching your brain.
It was too late for me.
Until I met them.
One was an Elite King.
One was a Brother of Kiznitch.
Both were liars.
I’m Lilith Patience, The Sorcerer of Death and daughter of one of the most feared organizations known to man. After being thrust into the notorious world of Midnight Mayhem, I found myself coiled around a past that I want to forget and a future that could destroy me. I love two men, and they love me as much as they love each other, but when the demons of my past tighten their grip around my throat, will I finally let them strip away the layers of perfection to get to my rotten, withered soul? Maybe.
Or maybe they’ll die trying.
Release Date: November 4th, 2021
Goodreads | Amazon US * WW | B&N | Kobo | iBooks
In Peace Lies Havoc (Book #1)
Release Date: November 5th, 2019
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks
In Fury Lies Mischief (Book #2)
Release Date: March 10th, 2020
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks
Amo Jones is a small country girl totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic. She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & partner at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.
New Zealand is not a state of Australia and rugby is the best sport ever played.






Comments
Post a Comment