Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Tapped by the Rockstar (Mile High Rocked #4) by Christina Hovland ~**~


***5 Stars***

I thought I was prepared for the crazy from, not only, the Dimefront crew (because they do crazy well) and Babushka (who is a force of nature not seen before) but DAMN. Tanner and Sam have enough going on to make things awkward and difficult, but things were kicked up a few (hundred) notches as they get “help” from those around them, which made their journey to their HEA all kinds of chaotic but strangely addicting until the very last page.

I gotta say that I loved Tanner and Sam. They are both sweet and just all around good people. Tanner is this mix of awkward yet determined with a go with the flow kind of attitude that makes it easy to fall for him. Sam was interesting. I felt for her, I did, but she also frustrated me because instead of taking control of the situation, the situation controlled her, so watching as she finally takes control was a lot of fun.

Their journey was crazy. I mean, I don’t know how else to put it and while I’d love to get into it all, I won’t because you have to experience it all first hand. But, while there was this strange insta/push-pull thing going on, there was no doubt that they had chemistry and if they could get out of their own heads and ways would have an amazing HEA.

This is a great addition to the mile high world. Crazy, a bit OTT at times, but filled with all kinds of goodness. Catching up with the Dimefront crew was a lot of fun and I loved seeing how their relationships, as couples and friends, have evolved and Babushka…well, I still want to be here when I grown up, but maybe just a touch less…Babushka. Now there is one last band member standing, though I am hoping that a certain manager gets his own HEA, but that’s for another time because Mach is finally on the chopping block and I cannot wait to see who will finally make him fall!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Awkward Dimefront drummer Tanner Penton never expected to live the rockstar life. But now that he's living the dream, he'd like to figure out how to actually speak to women without getting tongue tied. Unfortunately, his friends fixed him up with a woman he can't form a coherent syllable around. He gets flustered, his face heats, and... it's a whole thing.

Samantha Ash absolutely does not want to be in the spotlight ever again. Or even near it. As a teenager she wrote a song that went viral. A pop song that was oddly specific about the hours in the day. Since then, she's pretended not to exist. When her Great Aunt Etta sets her up on a date with a rock star, the spotlight falls on her once more. Her song is everywhere... again. This time she has to figure out if she wants to embrace fame or walk away for good.


Release Date: January 1st, 2023

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

Comments