Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Grim and Bear It (Stay a Spell #6) by Juliette Cross w/ Review ~**~


***5 ‘Butterfly’ Stars***

So. Much. Goodness.

Not that I didn’t expect it from the Savoie family as a whole, because I love them all, or from Clara and Henry after all the time they spent seeing each other, but NOT seeing each other *eye roll/grin* but this book had so many great moments, my book loving heart is all kinds of satisfied ~ yet, needing-wanting-demanding more because how does one not want to hang out more with this crazy, loving family.

Now that I’ve gotten that out…Clara and Henry. I freakin’ loved and adored them both. Clara is kindness personified and while Henry is a bit on the grumpy side, and his heart is a bit bruised and battered, he is just a sweetheart. Their journey is a fun one from start to finish. I loved how balanced they were in their relationship and how they saw each other clearly and truly adored who they were at their cores. The angst was thankfully on the low end of the scale, but there were a few bumps that they had to work through and only made their connection stronger. Their chemistry was intense and all kinds of hawt and I absolutely loved how everything worked out for them.

While this is the last book in the series, I have to believe that there is no way the author will not find her way back because the next generation of Savoie’s are already kind of everything and I have no doubt that other readers will be not so subtle about the possibility of a spinoff series. But with that said, this was a great way to end things (for now). I love series where I either get updates or get to hang out with all the characters we’ve met along the way, and this one is chock full of great moments. There are a few intense moments, but all serve to move the story along in the best of ways. So. I will say a hui hou to the Savoie family for now and attempt to wait patiently for the announcement of that spinoff series *big grin*.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Clara Savoie is so confused. She is absolutely positive that Henry Blackwater is practically in love with her. But for some strange reason, he won’t even ask her on a single date. Time to take matters into her own hands.

When Clara shows up on his doorstep with an unusual invitation, tempting cupcakes, and naughty innuendo, Henry has no choice but to say yes. Now he’s the newest member of the High Tea Romance Book Club. While Clara learns the haunting secrets of her broody grim, Henry shows her what commitment from a necromancer truly means.

But when his father is arrested for murder, Henry is dragged back into the nightmare he’s been avoiding all his life. When he steps back into his father’s world, he isn’t just endangering himself but also the bright, beautiful woman he can no longer live without. But he just might have to.


GRIM AND BEAR IT BUY LINKS:

AM: https://bit.ly/3NDYoLX

AM UK: https://amzn.to/3VyIy7e

AM CA: https://amzn.to/42tApDm

AM AU: https://amzn.to/3nAAO8a

B&N: https://bit.ly/3nC06mn

KOBO: https://bit.ly/3ph7swc

APPLE: https://apple.co/3pcKO85

GOOGLE: https://bit.ly/3NIXrln

NOTE: GRIM AND BEAR IT will be released wide on all vendors for all readers. It will be available on Kindle Unlimited at a later date.

Comments